Saturday, April 27, 2013

Exclusive F&N Singapore Dance Delight Vol 04 Finalist Interview with DECADA

Anyone who had seen the dance practices of Crew DECADA would have shed tears for them at the F&N Singapore Dance Delight Vol 4 Finals that day. It was the most touching sight when they shone on the dance floor that day.

WELL DONE, DECADA!
VERY WELL DONE!!!

There can be only ONE team going to Japan but all the finalists are winners to me because they brought so much entertainment, and taught me values to love what you do and be passionate about it, at the finals~

Here's one of the finalists.
Everyone, meet DECADA from The Philippines!!!

DECADA

"NO PAIN, NO GAIN! YOU CAN DO IT!"
The team leader of DECADA, Don, constantly remind his crew members to train hard during their training.

The hard work that they put in for the finals totally inspired me to work very hard for my music. It's the same passion and love we have for our dreams that kept us going.

DECADA = DANCE
MINT LEONG = MUSIC

For someone without prior knowledge in music, I'm struggling in my song writing class, requiring thrice as much time to complete my music exercises and assignments as compared to my other classmates who already are professionals in the music industry: music school director, freelance composers & song writers themselves, stage manager, musicians, full-time performers...

'NO PAIN NO GAIN' strongly applies to me too.
I believe my other classmates began from somewhere basic years ago and worked their way up. I started so much later than all of them so I have to work extremely hard to catch up.

I WILL.

Here's an interview I did with DECADA before the finals,
it was how I got to know them better:



They are so jovial despite having faced so much difficulties and challenges in dancing.
KUDOS TO DECADA!

Act-cute pose with the guys before I sign out.
DECADA

For Passion And Love,

Mint Leong
www.MintLeong.Sg

Quick, follow me on Twitter: @MintLeong and Facebook: www.facebook.com/MintLeong


THANKS F&N & OMY.SG for this golden opportunity to interview DECADA!


Watch Roosevelt's Interview here.

No comments:

Post a Comment