Sunday, April 28, 2013

My Debut Dance with MinuteManSG captured in this Mini F&N Singapore Dance Delight Vol 4 Flipbook


IMG_8966

This is a significant moment because...
it's my debut dance with MinutemanSG!

This glorious 10 seconds,
captured in these TWO only mini F&N Flipbook...

DING! 
Suddenly got this idea:
 Colin and I can create a wedding gallery where our photos and momentos of all our 'first time' are displayed with captions; a pre-event to engage our guests and get to know us better before the wedding banquet commences.

This F&N mini Flipbook can be one of the momentos captioned 'First Dance Together'.
Awww... this is so meaningful!


Ehhhh.. please don't copy my wedding gallery idea hor,
I say it FIRST. :p

FNNSDD4 Flipbook

Where we got these exclusive flipbooks?

We got this flip books when we attended the F&N Singapore Dance Delight Vol 4 Finals!
Cool right, I know.

IMG_8961

IMG_8965



As promised, I got the mini F&N flipbook video up:




HAHAHAHAHA
Epic and impromptu.

I love how we can be silly TOGETHER.
It's really OKAY to be silly with your other half sometimes.

BEING IRRITATING IS ANOTHER STORY.

MinuteManSG, I know you're reading this.
OPS~

Here's my favourite page of the entire mini flip book:
FNNSDD4 Flipbook

绝无彩排,
我们超有默契的呐~

Read about the F&N Singapore Dance Delight Vol 04 finals HERE if you haven't.

Thank you F&N for this meaningful momento, something even money can't buy; moments.



No comments:

Post a Comment