Monday, October 15, 2012

Quick Update: More Hosting Gigs

I'm back home for a short while before heading out for my Monday evening singing performance at All About Eve Bar which starts at 10pm.

Darren Sim feedback to me sometime ago that my Youtube videos are outdated. Yes, they were uploaded more than a year ago. He's so right, I should upload more videos of my singing NOW -- milestones of my progress from the beginning when I first started performing 2 years ago.

Here's one which I did about 2 months ago at All About Eve Bar.
Enjoy:



Where was I this morning?
Hosting the launch of the 7th Lee Kuan Yew Global Business Plan Competition.

Untitled


























God has been really kind to me.

It's been a fulfilling two months where I've already hosted 5 different events over a period of 1 month: 1 SMU Entrepreneurial Speaker Talk,  1 photography seminar for SCPS, 1 Gala Dinner for SCPS, Event launch for LKY Global business plan competition & 1 showroom + New Logo launch for Hurco SEA Pte Ltd.

Untitled
The GOH at Hurco showroom & new logo launch ceremony, Mr John Donlon, is 2.06m tall.


When strangers start coming forward and present flowers to me, shower me with words of compliment, I feel my heart burn with more passion.

The appreciation and love in my heart is overflowing that I want to share this happiness & love with everyone else.

I am genuinely happy doing everything I adore doing all my life.

57065_430007977057665_1090488220_o

Join me at the Singapore Red Cross International Bazaar this Sunday & catch my singing performance at 5.50pm! :)


我还要一直进步下去!

No comments:

Post a Comment