Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Singha Full Moon Party was a blast!

What's this commotion about?

IMG_6899

I don't have to refer to the directory board to check out where Attica was at Clarke Quay. The big crowd led me there!

IMG_6967

Lasers, Music, People, Dancing, Free flow of Singha beer; it was more than I could ask for a night's out.

IMG_6912

IMG_6947
I think before I knew it, I already had a drink too many, toasting to all my friends! The bar was flocked with people waiting for their Singha beer. But the bartenders were swift. I didn't have to wait long.

IMG_6963


Yet, what I yearned for most, was to see DJ Sophia Lin in person.
I waited, on the dance floor, closest to the spinning table...

IMG_6909

DJs who were spinning didn't look any bit like 'Sophia Lin'. Where is she?!
IMG_6917

Oh my god, there she is!
(I thought she was. She's actually Vicky, Attica's DJ)
IMG_6932
While she spun the night away, I caught up with more friends for photo taking sessions!

There was Herwan & his friends:
IMG_6938

And Hello Jessie, Shu Qing & Darren!
IMG_6920

The long queue didn't seem shorter even when I was about to leave. It was lucky that I was given the priority queue. *phew* For those who were in my guest list, I really hoped you've enjoyed your night! Friends like Arvind, Horace, Claire & more!

IMG_6966

IMG_6968


Thanks for coming to this party with me Mummy, Auntie Anna, Uncle Jia ming & zir.
IMG_6964


IMG_6965
So sad. I didn't get to see Sophia. :(

PARTY SUCCESS--- need bigger room next year because I wanna dance my night away!
More Singha beer for you?

IMG_6973

Join Singha's facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/SinghaSG

No comments:

Post a Comment