Monday, November 14, 2011

My Private Sea Outing with Duke, a yacht!

You know how I love entering Crocs boutique?
It's so colourful, sending out so much happy vibes once you step inside!

This time round, I visited Crocs at Vivocity. The interior is so much bigger and more spacious than the rest of their other boutiques.

IMG_5670



Gim & I were on a mission to....

IMG_5696

find the biggest Crocs shoes!
And guess what we found:

IMG_5697

IMG_5700
The shoe is VERY VERY BIG indeed!

Our Gim is totally obsessed!

IMG_5702

IMG_5703

There were other bloggers with us: Smith, Christine, the Cambelles & of course, Silver. Try to take notice the 2 pictures below, we are ALL wearing our Crocs shoes by coincidence!

IMG_5707

IMG_5708

Come on, don't Silver, Kaye and I look like some Crocs Shoes Models being featured on magazines or catalogues? Please say YES!

Modern Crocs shoes are really different now. It even comes in comfortable wedges, unlike the past where they are just covered sandals with holes on it. No more child-foot-stuck-between-escalators.

Wait till you see the children's footwear! There's even school bags, pencil cases, handbags & figurines. Talking about these, *alamak* why didn't I take photos of those pretty things?! I will definitely do that on my next visit to Crocs!

IMG_5668

The wedges are so comfortable that I have to get a pair! I choose the turquoise one because everyone were nodding their heads in agreement that I look really feminine in them.

IMG_5693

Apparently, the wedges are the hotsellers because all the ladies in the house got a pair of those! I would say it's because they are so much lighter than other wedges. On top of that, the bumpy surfaces on the crocs will increase your blood circulation of your feet.

IMG_5691

My honest experience is, ever since I started wearing Crocs shoes (esp the pair of Crocs Tone shoes which I've blogged about it here), I no longer suffer from feet aching. I don't know if you have the same feet problem as I do; I will get this really aching feeling in the part of my sole just beneath my toes, a burning-sensation for pressing the sole against the ground for too long.

This aching was solved after I started wearing Crocs Shoes.

Yesterday, i was wearing my boots out for a hosting event, the aching feeling came back after 1 hour. I had to change back to my crocs shoes straight after the event because it was aching so much that I was limping.


Happy girls, Christine, Silver & I on our way to the yacht club! Duke, wait for us?

IMG_5711



IMG_5713

IMG_5715

IMG_5716

IMG_5725

IMG_5746

IMG_5747


I've been talking so much about Duke, so who is he?
Unfortunate, or in this case MORE fortunately for guys reading this post now, Duke is a SHE. She's the yacht which we are going to sail on in awhile!

IMG_5750

IMG_5749

IMG_5831

I'm super excited as this is my first yacht trip!

IMG_5759

I remembered to tie up my hair this time, unlike the previous Nikoi Island trip where I got my hair all tangled up. It hurt a lot as untangled the mess.

IMG_5768

The sun is beaming on our side but look at Singapore! The thunder clouds seemed to be chasing after us. It started raining 'behind' us, after our trail.

IMG_5772

The interior is really comfortable & cosy, with its own couch, kitchen, 3 bedrooms & even a toilet!
I've uploaded more photos on my facebooe page here.

IMG_5786




IMG_5796
SmithChristineSilver & me. You know, I simply enjoy eavesdropping listening to their conversation *ops*. The topics which they discuss & share makes me hunger for more knowledge. Sometimes I feel that I'm quite naive and someone with little knowledge.


Meanwhile, Gim is playing Captain Jack Sparrow.
IMG_5800

It's kind of awkward once you see the BIGGER picture:

IMG_5803

IMG_5821



Soon, I caught Gim falling asleep against our Captain Joe. The rocking sea works like a bedtime lullaby for him.

IMG_5855

Golden retriever spotted on our way back:
IMG_5863



Nearer to the end of the trip, the yacht engine stalled and we were being towed back. We almost reached the pier when the tow boat capsized! It's really no one's fault but I wished that the staff on the tow boat could be more patient.

Overall, it was an awesome adventure! It marked yet another chapter of my life, a story to me that our lives are precious.

See, we made it back, safe & sound!


IMG_5737



crocs_fgr_badge

Access the Crocs Facebook page by clicking on the logo above.

There WAS a pair of CROCS Giveaway through Gim & my Liveomusic (Mandarin)Talkshow last Wednesday and a lucky viewer got to walk away with a brand new pair of Crocs!

I was spreading the news all over facebook and twitter and am so glad that the response was amazing. If you are watching or have watched our talkshow before, Gim & I sincerely thank you for supporting us thus far!

Click on the logo below to watch the playback video. For first time applicants, you'll have to install microsoft silverlight for the FIRST time. Scroll to 1:00:00 to begin watching our show:

HeaderLogo

Liveomusic's brand new mandarin talkshow, Wu Suo Bu Tan, will be aired every Wednesday, 8pm to 9pm. It's LIVE streaming so we'll be responding to your SMS, comments and tweets on the spot if you send them in! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love crocs!! Sure looks like you guys had fun on the yacht! =)

    ReplyDelete