Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Mint's room exposed

I've not blogged about my new room yet ever since I moved back to my house in November last year.

There are really two special corners in my room which I'd like to introduce to you. Just so you know, I'm sleeping in the same room as my mum in the master bedroom. Some people love to have the entire room to themselves but as for me, I love company! In the nights, Mom and I will gossip and gossip until we both fell asleep. Here's my section of our room:

IMG_3422

Bubble was taking his nap when I took this photograph.
*Kpo, go back to sleep.*

IMG_3419

I've just changed the bedsheets with my little helper's assistance! Bubble simply loves to help with the household chores whenever my mum and I are tidying up our room. He never like staying in his cage.

IMG_3413


IMG_3416

That's Bubble, quality-checking and making sure that my bedsheets are really dirty before I put them in the laundry bag.

Two days spent on re-arranging my two favourite corners was simply fulfilling! I'd admire my collections when I'm down and then I will feel so much better!

Mint's favourite corner #1: My Ultimate Stitch collection corner:

IMG_3393

Contributed mostly by Meibao, Stitch is my favourite disney cartoon character. Lilo and Stitch is a touching animated movie which tells us about the precious values of friendship & kinship.

Mint's Favourite Corner #2: My photo collage corner

IMG_photo

And this area is expanding overtime! All the sweetest moments captured and printed out. It's just above my bed, so that I can lie down anytime to admire it anytime I want to.

Next is about this noise pollution that has been going on for more than 2 weeks outside my window. I'm getting really frustrated about it:

IMG_3412

They are building a shelter for cars; in case of rain.

IMG_3405

At least, the project is almost done now because they finally drove a big crane into the carpark and attempt to lift up the roof of the shelter to make its pillars on all 4 corners. The language that the workers spoke sounded like Alien language to me and LOUD. Not only that, they would laugh so loudly that the laugher would wake me up every morning at 8.30am sharp- as if it's my natural alarm clock.

the 'beep beep beep' got Bubble really frustrated that he's been doing some weird action increasingly, watch this video(pay attention to the noise in the background):




The sawing, drilling, grinding of metal and shouting of instructions between the workers... Fortunately it's going to be ready soon! I've been wanting this shelter for a long long time! During the time when I was moving house, I was forever drenched in the rain as I transferred my luggages and bags from the car to the void deck. I don't have to be drenched anymore! Hurray!

IMG_3408

IMG_3411

IMG_3409

IMG_3406

Oh come on, get it over and done with. I want to sleep in peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment