Sunday, February 27, 2011

Dr Jart+ Premium Blemish Cream

Before this, I've heard about Korean pop stars using popular BB cream but never really know how it works and what it does. Look at their complexion!



I know I know.
You can't take your eyes off these pretty babes like me! Well, if they are using the so-called BB cream everyone in the streets are talking about, then I'm so going to try it too!

The full term of BB Cream is known as Blemish Balm Cream. It was initially used by dermatologists to help laser surgery patients protect, soothe and refine highly sensitive skin while providing light coverage for post-laser scars, acne and other blemishes.
(Cited from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BB_cream)

This product, Dr Jart+ Premium Blemish Cream, is a Triple functioning premium BB cream with Anti-Oxidation and skin treatment effects -Whitening, Wrinkle Reduce and Sun Protection.

IMG_3133

The Main Ingredients:

Biopeptide : Skin elasticity & wrinkle care
EGF : Complexion & wrinkle enhancement
Acasia collagen : Enhancing skin elasticity &
White gold ingredient : Protecting & Purifying skin

The skin treatment effects:

Whitening, Wrinkle improvement, and UV protection
Aids darkness of the skin and protects wrinkles from UV

Powerful UV protection (SPF45/ PA+++)
High SPF45/PA+++ isolates UV A and B together for superior protection

Contains effective anti-oxidation ingredients for wrinkle improvement
Anti-oxidation ingredients like BioPeptide, EGF, and Acasia collagen restore skin back original condition.

White gold maximizing skin protection
Contains white gold which eliminates harmful ingredient and cleanses the skin boosting the protecting ability. High level of coverage hides blemishes for a natural look and maintains soft and moisture condition for a long time.

It comes in a SEALED 40ml squeeze tube.
What I'm showing you is going to be the 15ml tube.

IMG_3134

IMG_3135

IMG_3136

It is of a toothpaste texture when you first squeeze it:
IMG_3142

Gently spread it with a make-up sponge and it'll look like that:
IMG_3143

I'm ready to try the BB cream! Pretties you must scroll down to see my Before & After!

Here's my complexion BEFORE I apply Dr Jart+ BB Cream:
*Take special attention to the red patches on my nose and cheeks*

IMG_3398

IMG_3147

IMG_3149

Here it is, AFTER I applied Dr Jart+ BB cream:
I look more radiant, refreshed and I certainly think that the tone on my face is more balanced now, don't you think? It made my natural complexion, looked even more natural! Wohooo!

IMG_3155

IMG_3160

How to use
After based makeup, apply proper amount over the face. No additional makeup needed.

IMG_3132

Dr Jart+ Premium Blemish Cream, suitable for all skin type & popular among all age groups. It's available here:

Print

Even a make-up dummy like me can apply this as easy as ABC. Now's your turn to try. Time for me to go gai-gai. Have fun!

IMG_3476



No comments:

Post a Comment