Saturday, December 11, 2010

The CANON S95 and Akira Warehouse Sale



Welcome to my collection, Canon S95!


Won this wonderful and 'powderful' baby from the N.E.Mation!5 blog contest.
Nave went crazy when I told him what I've won.
I read about the specs of this camera and I went crazy too!

OMG, this is real treasure!
In short, it's a lightweight digital camera with functions that of a DSLR camera!

Read its specs here.

OK WHAT I TOOK WITH ITS AUTO MODE:


No flash, no photoshop, no editing, no sensor. Just AUTO mode of the Canon S95.
And its only set to auto mode.
What if it's Manual... ...

Okay look, I'm going to brush up my photography skills!


****** WOHOOOOO! *******

Reaped a big harvest from the Akira warehouse sale.
Check out their catalogues from here.





I bought 2 HDTVs(19in and 32in) with In-built DVD player respectively that comes with wireless headphones each,a set of Duel cordless phones and a pillow which bf claims it's really really comfortable which gives you good neck support.

And they are NOT EVEN MORE THAN $700!!!
How's that?

=====HAPPY TTM!=====


Happy Birthday, Cindy!
Chio right, my classmate!

Mint is ALWAYS fortunate with pretty babes and lovely sisters surrounding her ALL THE TIME!

More fortunate and blessful things finding their way to me!

BE ENVIOUS.

3 comments:

  1. wa~ chio girl leh~ intro leh~ i single leh mint~ steady lah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U want me to be Mei Po ah? lolx. I buy hankie first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. faster leh~ no need hankiechief lah~ hahaha! kidding~

    ReplyDelete