Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!




So in love with this Ip Man character.
He is never a dull man although a serious and down-to-earth person.

This movie is a success!

All thanks to his son,
who helped fulfilled his dad's earliest wish
to have his auto-biography made into a movie.
Now there's three.

I really don't know;
Am I in love with Donnie Yen,
Dennis To, Ip Man,
or just these heroic movies?

Maybe a little of each.

In the past,
was it really THIS exhilarating in reality?
If it is,
then I want to live in the past.

Years later,
are we going to make our forefathers' movies as well?
Nonetheless,
they are heroes too.


Mom is sick.
But a sick mom must still celebrate her birthday.

DD, she and I caught The legend is born: Ip Man, together.
After that we gave her birthday present shared between DD,
my younger brother Raymond, his gf and I.

Now,
we need to give her an express computer course.
HAHAHA.







Happy Birthday Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment