Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What is Happiness?

Mint's Kind Of Happiness



Is when I wake up in time,
to eat my favourite breakfast-
Hotcakes with Sausage + sausage,
Hashbrown with Ketchup
and a cup of Piping Hot Tea.

Nevermind that I have to spend at least 5min preparing the meal.
I.Don't.Care.

I savour this heavenly meal when,
the radio broadcast begins to play my favourite songs;
Pure Coincidence.

As i smile over the little luck I have,
The one whom i love,
and he,
who love me wholeheartedly,
is sitting by my side,
smiling back at me while eating his meal too.
He curiously asks about the smile spread across my face,
only to be returned with a silent but wider smile.

As we take our time at Mcdonald's,
planning about how the rest of our day is going to be spent,
enjoying the serenity in midst of the Urban city,
This, is Happiness.

This,
is my Kind Of Happiness.






DD's in Hong Kong.

And Yes,
I miss him badly.
More than I expected myself to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment