Saturday, November 7, 2009

The New Paper Dating Challenge



I was so surprised to be one of the shortlisted contestants!
Never in my life,
have i been so 'heng'...
*ROFL*

My friends and family have been asking me what is this all about.
The fact is,
i don't really know myself!

All I know is,i'm being shortlisted for this challenge,
where my photo will be posted on The New Paper from this Sunday to Wednesday.

Readers have to Vote for me to become one of the top 8 finalists;
which consists of 4gals, and 4guys.
We will be getting a free makeover, photoshoot and we have to meet up
to do activities together in December.

I think My Goddess wants to reward me for
making the decision to read the newspapers again;
to become more aware of what is happening around me.

This advertisement caught my eyes:





SURE OR NOT?

My first mentality was,
this must be some reality TV prog,
and if it really is,
then i want to try!

So all those who want to sabo/watch me play the Dating game,
VOTE FOR ME! =p

I'll be buying The New Paper first thing in the morning,
to know how the voting procedures are like.
So that i can update you all.

From the bottom of my heart,
I thank you all my friends who showed their most sincere support,
and showering so much attention on me.

Thank you for the floods of sms!
ah hahahahahhahahahahahhahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment