Saturday, October 24, 2009

Stairs To Heaven

Body Worlds is here @ in our very own Singapore Science Centre.
For a moment,
i envy those households with a science centre member card.
With that card, it only cost $14 per adult to go in.

Sadly, i've to pay $21.
But i know it'll be all worthwhile.

I can't wait to see all the human specimens although they make my hair stands.
Some even had real tattoos on them.
They're real heroes to donate their bodies as specimens
for living humans to understand about ourselves better.


Late,
but better late than never.
.
.
.
I reached school at almost 12 noon;
the lesson's about PHP codings.
Found a new friend; Samantha Aka Jia Qi.
She's cute and always smiling.
.
.
.
.
Luck is on my side.
because i caught sight of the poster below just as I was about to go out of school;
Chinese Song Writing Competition!
.
.
.
.
.
I seriously think the shooting stars are helping me;
i saw two and made two wishes the other day.
One is coming true...


I was in town first before Evan,
so i walked to Sim Lim Tower to meet him.
We had Korean Food for dinner;
prepared by real koreans!













My Camera didn't manage to capture the appetizing side of the food
because i was only using a camera phone.
But believe me,
it really was tasty.
...
I'll be back.




Evan said this is like a stair to heaven.
I think hard;
if this really is,
i'm going to hell instead.
.
.
.
.
.
I have a fear of heights.
And standing on the 7th storey near the glass panels,
it's already freaking me out!



indulgence in Chigago Chessecake and Pure Choc @ Coffeebean-Paragon.
Sinful yet makes me utterly contented.
Evan didn't believe i could finish a WHOLE CAKE by myself.



Ie Liang is a real friend.
I adore him to bits.
I must meet him up soon!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I can't meet Daiyu and Sebes although i want to.
I feel bad about it.
.
.
But i promise i'll meet them up next week!
And i dun care Lao EE has to give me a rounding!
although i duno he really 'eh sai' or not. =p
.
.
.
.
.
.
talking about missing people,
i miss Sim Bin Bin,
Chin KaiLe,
Lydia Huang,
Ngo Shi Hui,
Jesedy Puay,
Tan Ieliang,
tan weiDa,
Jennifer Jie,
Low kee Choun,
Cindy Jie,
and Christine Wong.
.
.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment