Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A New Life.

The CD i gave to him marks the true end of this 3 year r/s.
There were no expectations from him,
nor were there any regrets for the things i've done for these 3years.
Just blessings, Happiness, and Relief.

I feel good,
so serene and calm.

Everything begins anew today.
And it will involves NOTHING with Linder anymore.
He is my past.

No doubt,
I will carry the life lessons i learnt everywhere i go,
and think back to the times we used to spent together at times...
However,
all these are not going to hinder my better future,
or even a new r/s with someone else anymore.


EVERYTHING STARTS ANEW TODAY.

New Life,
New Goal,
New Focus.
I'm so looking forward to this!
Wheee....!

Oh god,
i've finally unloaded the burden he gave to me.
And i took a whole 7months to do it.
It's a long time,
but i'm still proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment