Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I'm going back to teach!

I've always got two passions since childhood:
Singing and Teaching.

From Dream Jobs to Reality Jobs.
I can work a life time for it!

One of my students from the tuition centre PMed me
the moment i logged onto Msn:




I was flooded on MSN- 7IMs and still increasing!
Work, Music, Personal Problems, Meet Ups.
Although I'm claimed to be busy Kpo-ing, I seriously love it!
This shows my friends and family have thought of me.

*It feels great to know i've been loved*
.
.
.
.
.
.
In regards to my facebook status;
Of course i wish i'm really getting married to someone i love.
But the actual fact is,
.
.
.
I AM NOT GETTING MARRIED YET.
.
.
.
I am just 'married' officially to my WORK instead.
I'm skeptical about relationships and love;
I find it difficult to understand men and what they're really thinking about
when it comes to love and relationships.
.
What do they really want from women?!
.
.
.
For awhile,
they tell you that they like you and want to settle down with you.
then after awhile,
they change their minds.
.
.
They'll tell you that they want you to love them whole-heartedly,
but they themselves aren't ready to be that serious.
Then, you think they want you to take things easy,
and they'll tell you that you're not ready for this relationship.
.
.
Either way,
they will tell you that they didn't want the r/s anymore.
It's an irony that they want it in the first place.
.
.
.
Perhaps,
they're not so L.O.V.E-inclined.
A minor change around them can cause a huge mentality switch;
Like "THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT".
.
.
.
So for those who really care,
please do not ask me about r/s or about my bf anymore.
I'm sick and tired of it.
.
But i do believe that one day,
everything will fall into place naturally.
All i need,
are your blessings and well wishes.
.
.
.
For now,
lean back and wait for my 3 upcoming songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment