Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fairy Tales

Fairy Tales have been my all-time favourite stories,
regardless of whether it is for a touching smile,
or a hearty cry.
They never fail to make my day,
every single story.

My favourite dress of all...
The one Princess Belle wore from Beauty and the Beast.


The princess and the Frog.
That's Beauty and the beast.





Cinderella wears a blue gown.




The little Mermaid.
the most sacrificial princess i've ever met;
The little mermaid who will pay the price of her tail for her prince.

Aladdin.


And not to forget, Sleeping Beauty.
This is the easiest to guess i think;
Snow white and the 7 dwarfs.
I can't seem to find Rapunzel.
Oh forget that.
Well, another thing i love about fairy tales,
the songs those princesses sing,
that could attract birds and little animals....
It inspired me to want to sing as well as them.
Mint is Naive.
So? =p

No comments:

Post a Comment