Saturday, September 26, 2009

Turning Point...

Life has come to a new turning point for me.
New friends, new aims, new daily lifestyle...
Everyday of my life has something to look forward to now.

Let's start with Tuesday!


Gave a PSLE Science Tuition Class
and then went to work @ BEDS.
W2, Man and Wayne dropped by;
HELLO HELLO!

I almost cried out loud when i couldn't find the Martell bottle
they had leftover last Sunday.
They keep asking for it.
I was so darn stressed about it!

Luck was on my side though.
I managed to find their martell in the Chivas Cabinet.
I broke into cold sweat.


The best part of the day,
OUR PAY CHEQUE is here!
wohoooooo!!!!
1 down, 1 more to go!


After work,
I went to Dragonfly with them.
The champagne promotor was there with them.
Oh yah, i forgot to mention this;
Last Sunday,
there was a Lucky Draw organised by Gh-umm Champange.

And Wayne was one of the lucky winners to walk away
with 2 Finals F1 tickets this Sunday!
Gratz!




That's me, Man(Xiangfa), and W2(wen wei)
Man's my primary school friend, FYI.

wonder why W2 is exceptionally overjoyed in the pic below.....

I managed to slep for a few hours,
before getting up and rushing down to Wild Wild Wet with Joey and Anan.




It looks HOT out there isn't it?
actually it's not.
It's very windy,
with some thunder heard....







I told Joey and Anan i want to come back again another time;
this time round with Melvin, if possible. :)
Anyway,
Jia Xin happened to be at Downtown East.
So we met up and had dinner together and ate at Acia.
Look at how big my Chicken Drumstick was!
Lolx.
They all joked that the 'leg' belongs to that of a cat...
Anyway,
this place served free flow of beverages and ice cream.


We headed to the arcade next.
Look what Joey found,
someone else's lovegetty!
OMG,
how dumb to leave your own creation here!




I hope the boys find their photos.
We spent like... $40++ on the Arcade itself,
can u believe it!
Bishi Bashi,
Basketball shooting,
Para Para Machine=$12 spent here,
DDR 3rd Mix,
JudeBox, and Percussion Mix.
Anan gave his Virgin para para game to me- Eurobeat.
hahaha...
He somehow revived the dance at Sparks;
I was laughing my Arse off!
One thing about Anan,
he can really mimicked people.
Wanna know how well?
Go to mamarazzi to check it out!

After the games,
Anan and JOey were kind enough to send me home
before they head home themselves.
Loves*
Thank you so much.
FYI, they stay in Central Area and me in the North.
Here are some overdued photos Joey finally sent me.
We took these at Punggol Marina-
Thanks to joey's camera phone.
Adore the Lightings!







I love this shot so much!
Me, Anan and Joey.


And here are some more overdued photos from Joey's Phone
that day @ Jurong Point when we were decorating a cake for Jk.



The Girls gossiping. This was a shot taken by me.
i think it looks really heart warming.

And there goes my Wednesday...

Thursday came like a breeze.

And my great grand aunt is here for a visit.

Because i ran out of lovemoon- a special kind of sanitary pad i used,

i'm getting severe cramps again.

Had tuition with my P6 students follow by my P5.

Then quickly rushed home for shower and dinner.

Straight after that,

cabbed down to Onyx @Tanjong Pagar Rd to meet

Candace, Christopher, Wayne, Wen wei, Jeff, Rachel and Terrance.


I heard from Wen wei we could try and sing Live there,

so i took a try.

And i love it, seriously.

Got to know the guitarist there, Mu Xiong,

and that he was the song composer of Rainie Yang's song: Ke ai.

When W2 told him about my interest to sing,

he proposed that i could join him at a pub in BQ in a few months' time.

W.O.W.

I can't believe this opportunity given to me!

And seriously, i cannot believe my ears.

My prayings everyday paid off.

Thank you Guan Yin Niang Niang!

After Onyx,

we crossed over to Martin's Entertainment- a KTV pub in BQ.

Played pool and i was embarrassed that my pool skills detorriate so much.

Must brushed up on the skills soon.

Used to have Linder playing with me @ OCC all the time.

Had been listening and downloading those really old school songs.

Here is the list:

林志颖: 戏梦, 不是每个恋曲都有美好回忆,不喜欢看你流泪,爽约。。。

孙耀威: 认识你真好

杜德伟: 不走,把你藏起来,把你宠坏,天真,无心伤害,钟爱一生。。。

刘若英: 很爱很爱你

郭富城: 无忌,唱着歌,爱你,动起来。。。

黎明: 看上他, DNA出错

郑中基: 相思无用,绝口不提爱你

周惠: 约定

Friday:

Went to Bt Merah- 668 Production House

for a mediacorp audition for a office lady role.

Hopefully i can get this deal.

I'll be praying for it.

bought Toto for the first time.

I was such a noob;

i had to sms my sister to ask her how to buy Toto.

I'll be having golf lessons tomorrow.

Will be doing my song recordings in the evening.

Pray hard no cramps and no PMS.

Wooohoooo!!!!!

I cant wait to see him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(feel the excitement in my words!)

No comments:

Post a Comment